QUALIFYING BROKER FOR IXL REAL ESTATE, EASTERN SHORE
- Born in Brazil, Maceio, AL
- Spring Hill College 1982-1983 English As A Second Language Course
- Bachelor Of Science In Marketing And International Business From The University Of South Alabama.
- Dale Carnegie Training
- Program on Negotiation, Harvard University
- Over 13 Years In International Business And Marketing
REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE - AWARDS
- Licensed Realtor In State Of Alabama, January 2004.
- 14 Years In Real Estate Assisting Buyers And Seller In Baldwin And Mobile Counties.
- Baldwin County Home Builders Association From 2001-2006 (Chairman In 2006 And Associate Of The Year In 2006).
- Member Of Baldwin County Board Of Realtor (Member Since 2004)
- Mobile Area Association Of Realtors (Member Since 2005)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert-CDPE, Relocation Specialist, and REO Specialist.
- J. Barrons Development & Real Estate Top #3 Agent in 2007
- Re/Max Executive Club in 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Re/Max Spirit Award in 2012 and 2014
COMMUNITY CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS
- Mobile International Festival (Member Since 1986)
- Eastern Shore Art Center (Art And About Committee Chairman In 2008, 2009 And 2010)
- Hispanic American Business Association Of The Gulf Coast (Activity Director In 2010 And 2012)
- Dancer Instructor BRALADA- Brazilian Latin Dance at David Minor Ballroom/Sport Academy (since 2010)
HOBBIES AND SKILLS
- Bilingual skills, Fluent, English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Artist, Dancer, Yoga, Meditation
Integrity and honesty, is what I offer.
I bring these qualities to any endeavor I undertake.
I strive to do the best in all areas of my life by over-coming obstacles and completing what I have committed to do.